Accelerate Your Business
Stream line your business financials with e-Business Banking from FCNB. This Internet-based program allows you to manage all your business accounts with instant access to account information. Customized access allows you to take control of your financial assets, while protecting your privacy. e-Business Banking is the perfect solution for your business.
FREE Online Banking with e-Statements - Take control with customized access for multiple users. View balances, transactions, statements, images and make transfers or download information to your accounting software, such as Quicken or Quickbooks. Fee is $5.00 per month if e-Statements is not selected.
- Online Bill Pay - Pay all of your vendors with just a few clicks. Up to 100 transactions are included each month. Additional fees may apply.
- Positive Pay - Pay only the checks and the amounts authorized directly by your business.
- Annual CD-Rom - Retain your records with your monthly statements on a CD-Rom. Fee applies.
Originate ACH transactions to credit employee accounts for payroll or debit customer accounts for payments. Fees apply and approval required.
Remote Deposit is like bringing the bank’s teller window to your business. Capture checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks electronically with a secure, accountable check processing system. Use the provided scanner to submit all of your checks electronically to be deposited directly into your account. Enjoy a No-Risk 30-Day Trial with a Money-Back Guarantee. Contract, Scanner Use Requirements and Scanner Fees are required.
At FCNB, we strive to provide your business with a complete package of services to allow you to operate your business smoothly and efficiently. These services can be used in conjunction with e-Business Banking or can be selected separately.
Check Collect Recovery Services
- Provides a cost-effective solution for automating collections of consumer checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF).
- This innovative service captures an image of NSF checks and electronically re-presents them to the consumer's financial institution via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network.
- A secure Web site enables your business to track each NSF check through the collection cycle.
- When the check is collected, you will receive 100 percent of each collected check’s face value.
TransFund Credit Card Processing
- Allowing customers to pay with plastic isn’t an option for today’s merchants, it’s a requirement.
- Reliable electronic payment solutions can help reduce the time merchants spend handling other payment types and allow you to focus on serving your customers and making sales.
- Choose from a variety of electronic payment and online transaction processing solutions to enable credit and debit acceptance, check verification, currency conversion and contactless payment options.