At FCNB Mortgage we specialize in fixed-rate residential mortgages for both repeat and first time home buyers, as well as mortgage refinancing.
Real Life Lending Solutions:
|• FHA Loans||• Bridge Loans|
|• VA Loans||• Conventional Loans|
|• USDA Loans||• Bank Statement Loan Program|
Contact FCNB Mortgage Lending Manager Samantha West at 573-351-0341 or email@example.com to discuss your home loan options. Let us help find the perfect mortgage for you!
Mortgage Lending Manager
FCNB NMLS: 410261
402 W. Main St., Steelville, MO 65565
In partnership with Flat Branch Home Loans
For mortgage inquiries, please click here to contact us. We will respond as soon as possible.
What documents are needed to apply for a Mortgage?
To apply for a Mortgage, you will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Driver’s License / Government Issued ID
- Most Recent 30 Days of Pay Stubs
- Most Recent 2 Years W-2’s or 1099’s
- Most Recent 2 Years Tax Returns
- Most Recent 60 Days Bank Statements (includes retirement accounts)
What are the steps to the Homebuying Process?
The Roadmap to Homeownership
What are some helpful hints if I am a First-Time Home Buyer?
If you are a first-time home buyer, being informed is the key to buying the home of your dreams.
1. Decide on buying
- Weigh out the pros and cons to renting vs. buying.
- Plan to live in the area for at least the next 5 years.
- Typically, it will take a few years to offset the upfront costs before you start to gain equity in the home.
2. Get Pre-Qualified
- Work with your lender to determine what a comfortable monthly housing payment will be for you.
- Make sure your lender and Realtor are connected so your lender can send your pre-qualification letter directly to your Realtor when it’s time to make an offer.
- A pre-qualification letter will instill confidence in the seller that you are going to be able to close the deal.
3. Work With Realtor
- Realtors have the knowledge and the negotiation skills to help you find a home that fits your needs.
- Realtors are free! Their fees are paid for by the seller.
4. Be Prepared & Stay Focused
- Stay in contact with your lender and Realtor.
- Keep all financial documents handy.
- On average, it takes 3 to 4 offers on homes before you get one accepted.
What are some helpful hints when considering a mortgage?
What makes up my Credit Score?
Before applying for a Mortgage, it is essential that you understand your credit score. Here are some helpful tips:
Actions that hurt your credit score
- Missing payments - regardless of the amount. It will take 24 months to restore credit with one late payment
- Credit cards at capacity - carrying balances that are equal to or that exceed your credit limit
- Closing credit card accounts - this lowers the available capacity
- Shopping for credit excessively, multiple inquiries
- Opening numerous accounts in a short period of time
- Having more revolving loans in relation to installment loans
What doesn’t affect credit score?
- Marital status
- Length of Residence
- Length of employment
- Debt ratio
How to improve your credit score?
- Pay down credit card balances
- Do not close credit cards - remember, closing credit cards will decrease capacity
- Continue to make payments on time, older late payments will become less significant over time
- Maintain less revolving debt compared to installment debt
How to get my free annual credit report?
- Equifax - 800.685.111 (equifax.com)
- Experian - 888.397.3742 (experian.com)
- TransUnion - 800.916.8800 (transunion.com)
- Or you can get all three for free from annualcreditreport.com