Bank Anytime, Anywhere
Online Banking Services from FCNB allows you to bank anytime, anywhere. Easy to use and convenient services, like Online Banking, Online Bill Pay and Mobile Banking gives you the freedom to bank on your own time. Our new Mobile Banking is the fastest way to get a quick balance or view your transactions. The possibilities are endless.
Manage your money anytime with Online Banking from FCNB. This free service to all customers is available anywhere you have access to the internet.
- View account balances and activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View, print and download current account history
- Communicate securely and directly with FCNB
- View your check and deposit images
To sign-up for FCNB's Online Banking, simply print the below application and return to any FCNB Financial Center.
Online Bill Pay
Pay all of your bills online with Online Bill Pay, free to all customers with a qualifying account. With unlimited monthly transactions, you can pay anyone by electronic payment or checks, by either a one-time payment or a recurring payment. Fees may apply with inactivity.
To sign-up for FCNB's Online Bill Pay, simply print the below application and return to any FCNB Financial Center.
* Online Bill Pay will remain free as long as the Online Bill Payment account is active. If the Online Bill Payment account becomes inactive for a consecutive 90-Day period, the service will be cancelled.
With FCNB's Mobile Banking, you can use your phone to check account balances, pay bills, view transactions, transfer money between accounts, deposit checks and find locations. Anytime, Anywhere. Best of all, it's safe, secure and free*. Just choose the option that works best for you:
- Mobile App for iPhone and for Android - Simply go to the application store for your phone, search for "FCNB" or "FCNB Mobile Banking" and download the free app as you normally would. You will have immediate access to your accounts using your current Online Banking ID and password.
Mobile Web - If your phone has Internet capability, you can connect directly to the mobile version of our Online Banking for quick, easy-to-navigate account management features. Just go to www.fcnbanks.mobi and log in using your current Online Banking ID and password.
- Text Banking - The quickest way to connect to your accounts from any phone with text capability. Take advantage of our text commands to requrest an account balance, history or to transfer money. To get started, text ENROLL FCNB to 39257. Online Banking enrollment is not required.
Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access an Internet browser. Additional charges may apply for Internet usage depending on your wireless carrier. Please consult your wireless provider/carrier for details on related rates and charges. All terms and conditions applicable to Online Banking may apply to Mobile Banking. Must be an Online Banking Customer. *Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
Not signed up for FCNB's Online Banking? Click Here to Enroll.
Snap. Send. Spend.
Need to deposit a check? It's as easy as taking a picture! With FCNB's Mobile Deposit, you can use your smartphone to securely deposit a check directly into your account. All you need is your smartphone, an eligible FCNB checking or savings account, and the FCNB Mobile Banking App. Just take a photo of the front and back of your check and click submit.
How It Works:
- Download FCNB's Mobile Banking App for either your iPhone® or Android™ device
- Sign into your account using your FCNB Online Banking User Name and Password
- From the Main Menu, choose "Mobile Deposit" and follow the step-by-step directions
- Be sure to endorse your check with your signature and "Mobile Deposit Only"
- Once you submit your deposit, you will receive a confirmation e-mail once the deposit has been accepted for processing
Limits, Timelines and Recommendations:
- Up to 10 checks with an accumulated total deposit of $5,000 or less can be deposited per account in a calendar month period.
- Deposited funds will be available immediately, but will not be posted to the account until after daily processing is complete.
- Deposits made by 4:00 PM CST Monday thru Friday will be available on the same business day.
- It is recommended that you keep your check for 7 days. After 7 days, validate the correct amount has been deposited and destroy the check.
Items that can be deposited
- Checks made payable to the account owner or joint owners that have been properly endorsed with "Mobile Deposit Only" and the owner's signature.
Items that cannot be deposited
- Foreign checks
- 3rd party checks
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Rebate checks
- May not be able to image Money Orders other than FCNB and Western Union
Receive your statements through e-mail with convenient e-Statements. Sign up for free by logging into Online Banking and clicking the “e-Statements” tab. It’s the quick and easy way to receive statements and notices electronically.
24-Hour ATM Access
Use your FCNB Debit Card to access any ATM that accepts TransFund or InterLink debit cards. Use FCNB’s convenient ATMs to access cash from your checking or savings and make deposits. Fees may apply for use at non-network ATMs.