Categories Of Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates and others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Categories Of Information We Disclose
We reserve the right to disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about customers or former customers.
Categories Of Parties To Whom We May Disclose
We may also disclose all of the information we collect as described above to service providers and others and to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. Information about you may be shared between First Community National Bank, FCNB Insurance Services, Inc. and FCNB Financial Services, Inc. We may also disclose all of the information we collect as described above to the affiliated group of FCNB companies for marketing solicitations. If you do not want this information to be shared between the FCNB affiliated companies for marketing purposes you have the right to opt out.
Confidentiality And Security
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
First Community National Bank, FCNB Insurance Services, Inc. and FCNB Financial Services, Inc. are providing this notice. You may limit our affiliates in the FCNB group of companies, from marketing their products or services to you based upon your personal information that they receive from the FCNB group of companies. This information includes your income, your account history and your credit score. For joint accounts, the opt-out will apply to everyone on the account. Your choice to limit marketing offers from the FCNB group of companies will apply until you tell us to change your choice. If you have already made a choice to limit marketing offers from our affiliates, you do not need to act again until you receive a renewal notice.
To limit marketing offers, contact us by:
- Call 573-775-2151 – our menu will prompt you through your choices(s)
- Mail your request to: FCNB, P.O. Box 159, Steelville, MO 65565
- Complete the Web Form below and click “Submit”
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Questions? Call 573-775-2151
Protecting Customer Information
When information is provided to us or our affiliates by our customers, we will protect and secure it. Whenever we work with customer information, whether we are using it to develop a new service or to determine which customers could benefit from a special offer, we follow a strict set of principles, which include:
Respecting Customer Privacy
Financial information is personal and we realize the importance of keeping it accurate and confidential. Employees access information only when needed to maintain accounts or otherwise meet customer needs. We use proven state-of-the art technology and established procedures for keeping this information secure.
Meeting Customer Needs
We collect and use various types of publicly-available information, as well as information provided by our customers in order to better understand their financial service needs. This enables us to improve accounts and services and helps us identify other types of products and services that may be beneficial.
Keeping Information Accurate
We take appropriate steps to keep customer account information accurate and up to date. This is important so that no matter how customer information is accessed (on account statements, by phone or online), it will be correct. We will correct inaccurate information as quickly as possible.
Protecting Website Information
We safeguard customer information provided through our website. Below are ways in which we use and protect information received at www.fcnbanks.com.
- Applications. Customers may link to online buying and investment services or if applicable, enroll for online banking or apply for various bank products or services through the Bank’s website at www.fcnbanks.com. Information sent to the Bank will be accomplished only through a “secure session” with Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- E-mail. The Bank will retain the content of customer e-mail messages and e-mail addresses so that customer needs can be handled efficiently. E-mail addresses will be stored in secure form to avoid external threats and access. Confidential financial information will not be transmitted except as specifically requested by a customer. A customer may opt-out of such e-mail contact.
- Surveys. Customer information provided on surveys and promotions on our website will be used for internal marketing purposes, including but not limited to developing website information and services. In addition, customers may be informed of new or upgraded products and services.
- Planning Tools. When customers use various planning tools (calculators and worksheets) on our website, we do not capture the personal information provided on these planning tools.
- Online Banking and Portal. Customers that bank online with the Bank or link to outside buying and brokerage services will require the use of nonpublic financial information. Information retained in the Bank’s system will at all times be secured through appropriate encryption or other security devices to insure against outside access. Information sent to the bank will be accomplished only through a “secure session” with Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Information Collection. Customers may provide e-mail addresses to correspond with us. In these cases, we collect customer information if necessary to interact with them. If they do not interact with us and browse www.fcnbanks.com anonymously, personal information such as their e-mail address is not collected. We gather data regarding visits to our website, including domain name, pages visited, length of user session, etc., to evaluate the usefulness of our site.
- Children. We do not knowingly solicit data online from children. We recognize that protecting children’s identities and privacy on line is important and that the responsibility to do so rests with both the online industry and parents.
- Third Parties. We do not sell personal information to third parties for the purpose of solicitation.
Since we cannot control information on other Internet sites, we are not responsible for the content or sites linked from www.fcnb.com.
Please note: While we try to keep our website up-to-date and accurate at all times, there is the possibility that unforeseen circumstances could affect the site. As a result, we are not responsible for any loss or damage customers incur, resulting from information obtained through the website’s content, posting, or financial planning tools.